This Wednesday morning, Madariaga confirmed the death of Pablo Viviano Martínez (69), one of the four people who had been hospitalized after a picture of poisoning that was produced after lunch at Nemesio Parma last Monday afternoon.
Liberato M. (45) remains in critical condition whose new medical part awaits. It should be remembered that two children under 14 and 16 years were also drunk.
It all started Monday at. 3:30 when a call to 911 was known that more people needed assistance after a generalized decompensation in a building in Nemesio Parma.
Once upon a time, the officers from the 19th police station spoke to a 45-year-old woman who said her 14-year-old son and three other people – including the owner of the place – showed signs of poisoning after allegedly eating a pot.
In addition to that minor, another of 16, Liberato M. and Pablo Martínez suffered the symptoms probably because of the food intake for which they were to be interned. The two men were with more serious paintings and their condition was delicate. Now it was known that the oldest of them ceased to exist.
They sampled patients from laboratory examinations and determined the substance that affected their organism.
They also ate leftovers from the food at least 3 cats and a pig that died over hours. Intervention of police veterinarians was requested to realize necropsy.