Own report: Launched on March 18, an event in China, Xiaomo's new budget smartphone, Redmi 7. Redmi 7 is available in several storage variants. Let's take a look at this redmi 7 specification.
SPECIFICATION OF REDMI 7:
1) 6.2 inch full HD screen. The phone's screen to body ratio is more than 79 percent.
2) This phone is available in three types of storage variants. 2GB RAM + 16GB Internal storage, 3GB RAM + 32GB Internal storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB Internal storage variant available in Redmi 7. The phone's internal storage increases to 256GB using MicroSD card.
Read more: Redmi launches this smartphone at a price lower than 6,000 rupees!
3) Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system and Snapdragon 63 Chipset.
4) There are 12 megapixels (primary sensor) + 8 megapixels (extensive sensor) rear camera setup and 8 megapixel selfie camera to take pictures. There are fingerprint sensors.
5) There are 3,900 mAh non-removable batteries on this phone. With the convenience of fast charging 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS and a USB Type-C port for connection.
6) Blue, Black and Twillight Gold – This phone comes in all three colors.
According to a recent release on China's website, China's Redmi 7 prices start from 800 yuan to Indian currency, which is about 9,000 300 rupees.