Friday , October 22 2021

After having stroke in 2017, Arlindo Cruz celebrates son in his father's state of health – TV Foco



[ad_1]

Arlindo is watching a game with his family. (Photo: Reproduction / Instagram)

Last year, Arlindo Cruz ended up giving a great horror to his family and fans. The singer has suffered stroke and since then his health inspires care and samba has got all the attention and medical attention he needs.

+ Globe Promise, Glenda Kozlowski loses space, expelled from the channel and has a new destination

Today, he continues to struggle for life and has shown progress in his health. The singer of the singer Arlindinho has celebrated the important advances that Samba has presented. He said his father moved his mouth again after the doctors had given up.

+ Play surprises and take the Sunday Show by Geraldo Luis again

"The doctor interrupted the phone, saying he could not talk or talk again, and he had interrupted it. My mother refused:" No, but she has not the least chance. "He will talk again, yes he will open his mouth, he will eat." Then, 20 days ago, he again wounded his mouth and the doctor apologized, he said.

+ Anitta did something surprisingly disgusting on the first day of Thiago Magalhães

"All he could do for Samba and I think for everybody he already did. Now it lives for him to enjoy seeing his works re-recorded and unpublished by other artists. Everything he did will not die will be forever and now I think he's back to understand that samba world loves him and that he's an incredible artist, he continued.

Arlindo Cruz (Photo: Divulgação)

The office is processed by GLOBE

Singer Arlindo Cruz continues to take care of the family after having had a stroke in 2017. The famous spent spending almost a year at the hospital until he was released. Today, he continues to struggle for life and has shown progress in his state of health

The fact is that with Arlindo Cruz stopped for so long, his family met financial difficulties. However, before he got sick, Arlindo and his wife Babi had already accumulated a big blame with TV Globo.

According to a trial, Leo Dias had access to the station's broadcast ads for the singer's company 2016, totaling R $ 54,900.08. The problem is that the couple is owed and can never afford the dedication.

+ Gift, Letícia Colin is caught with kisses with Caco Ciocler de Segundo Sol

Still talking about the process was an agreement between both parties to be made and the value split into 10 times, but only 2 installments would have been paid. This blocked Arlindo Cruz's accounts. The family filed a trial claiming economic problems, as the singer still can not perform after stroke.

Arlindo Cruz and the children (Photo: Divulgação)
Arlindo Cruz and her children (Photo: Emily Almeida)

Globo, meanwhile, had an attitude that could be regarded as human and moving. This is because, once again, the debtor chose to cancel the process and let Arlindo Cruz ready to be released again: "We canceled the process and the accounts were released," said the Carioca channel for Leo Dias do Jornal Dagen.

Follow TVFOCO NO INSTALLATION AND STAY IN ALL! CLICK / ROUTE HERE.

[ad_2]
Source link