Samsung has already upgraded all the latest smartphones that are qualified for Android 9.0 Pie and included in the One UI package, the new proprietary interface that replaced Samsung Experience.
Then she started releasing the update to the intermediate devices. Models like Galaxy A8, Galaxy A8 Plus and Galaxy A9 2018 have already had access to this update and now comes the time to Galaxy A7 2018.
The update comes almost a month after the South Korean giant has opened the beta test program for the new version of the operating system for the model. Distribution first began in Russian territory and also includes the One UI interface with all the news that the company promised, and the February 2019 security package.
Technical Specifications – Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- Super AMOLED 6.0 "FHD + Display (2220 x 1080)
- Eight-core Exynos 7885a 2.2GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB internal memory
- MicroSD expansion up to 512 GB extra
- Dual SIM hybrid (nano + nano + nano + microSD)
- Main camera with three 24 + 8 + 5 MP sensors (f / 1.7, f / 2.4 and f / 2.2)
- 24 MP Front Camera (f / 2.0)
- Connection Wi-Fi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, microUSB, GPS
- NFC (market dependent)
- 3.300 mAh battery
- Android 8 Oreo under exclusive interface of Samsung Galaxy family as operating system
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 76.8 x 7.5 mm
- Available in colors: blue, black and copper
The upgrade can be identified by A750FNPUU1BSC4 numbering and is already available via OTA (over-the-air) to Russian units, eligible models over the next few days. According to Samsung's own programming, A7 2018 will have access to Pie in Brazilian territory in April of that year.