- Land Rover reveals the curtain of the new luxury SUV Range Rover Evoque before starting in London
- Wired art installations in London mark the beginning of the countdown to the world premiere
- Real models show the modernist design philosophy behind the latest SUV
- Colorful patterns across the pedestrian street in four exclusive locations in Kensington and Chelsea
- Start Facebook and YouTube Land Rover channels to watch the World Rover Evoque World Rally at 19:45 GMT on November 22nd
- The starting price for the new Range Rover Evoque is estimated to start at $ 71,000 plus VAT
Land Rover launched the countdown to the world premiere in the new Range Rover Evoque with a new model-inspired wireframe sculpture. Genuine artworks pass the pedestrian street at different locations in London.
Land Rover is a pioneer in the segment of luxury compact SUV with the first Range Rover Evoque 2010 and the next generation of award-winning model promises to leave a similar track and introduces new standards in design, drivingability and durability.
Lightly painted installations are created by the same design team Land Rover, which is dedicated to creating the look of the new Evoque and body design design philosophy that underlies the stylish proportions of the model. The combination of clean lines and trendy style shows 1: 1 wire shapes the characteristic sloping roof and the rising centerline that defines the new Coupe-like silhouette of the new Evoque.
Four of the sculptures are located in exclusive locations in Kensington and Chelsea, attracting glamorous looks with copper, red and blue.
Gerry McGovern, Land Rover Design Director, said: "The body silhouettes are designed to give a first glance to the new Evoque, which embodies RangeRover's modernist design method. And it's hardly a better place to put these special installations out of the heart of London, one of the world's largest cities."
With over 750,000 sales worldwide and over 225 international awards, Range Rover Evoque is a successful world history.
The starting price for the new Range Rover Evoque is estimated to start at $ 71,000 plus VAT. Full price list and model information in our country are expected in late November or early December.
Connect Land Rover to the world premiere at 21.45 GMT on November 22 at Facebook.com/LandRover or YouTube.com/LandRover.