UPDATE (Monday 18/10, 18: 35hrs.): Uber confirms problems with the application
Uber confirmed in the scoop that onecero that there are errors in their application and are already working to resolve them. This is declaration official of Uber Mexico.
"We are aware of the technical problem that does not allow some users to use our application. We apologize and work to find a solution as quickly as possible."
A report from a user directly in onecero via Facebook forced us to do the test. So we went to Twitter and discovered that users from Mexico, Latin America and more countries in the world report a decline in Uber, with more problems locating drivers and travel.
According to reports, the problems would have begun just over an hour ago and also happen in the US and Australia; in addition to Uber's sister platforms like Uber Eats. The reports have been confirmed from Argentina, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Chile, Colombia, etc.
According to users, there are issues with the user app and the version for driving partners. Some journalistic reports have begun to detect the problem and ensure that the error is worldwide
Until the time when this increase had occurred, Uber had not ruled these reports of an international decline in its private transportation and delivery service.
================ IN DEVELOPMENT =================
@Uber_MEX Is the system closed? There is no service. Regards
– Penelope Solis (@PenelopeGdl) December 10, 2018
@Uber_Chile the app does not work .. ??
– Samuel red blonde (@merisliao) December 10, 2018
– Don Moto and Associates. (@MotoMotoOficial) December 10, 2018
For what I read in the world. At least throughout Latin America,
Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Ecuador …
– Marcos ®oman (@MarcosRomanMR) December 10, 2018
@Uber_Support My app does not allow me to log in completely to update my registration. It just says "loading, please wait …" can anyone help me?
– Thomas Scharff (@IzAlwaySunny) December 10, 2018
– Edu (@ lalo7790) December 10, 2018
– SullySoles (@ haze1995) December 10, 2018
– Luis Garay (@ Pachon22) December 10, 2018
– Olmos Lewis (@ OlmosL2) December 10, 2018
I need your help! My app crashed saying I'm online, as I'm not. Clients call me asking where I'm with you can close my app [email protected] 9728769758
– Richard M Ortega (@ Richieocho8) December 10, 2018
– Luis Solórzano BSC (@ LSolorzanoM79) December 10, 2018
I asked for an uber, he said he should come, but there was nothing on the card, I called the driver and he tells me he's home. What? @Uber_Chile
– Javieeeraaa. (@EspinozaJavy) December 10, 2018
@Uber_MEX drivers app is wrong !!!! What happens
– April Molina (@MollyAbrill) December 10, 2018