As planned Super Smash Bros Ultimate has been updated a few minutes ago to version 1.2.0. Throughout the game we have been able to know the new features included, except to have Pikachu / Eevees spirits if you have Pokémon: Let's go.
These are the news in the patch:
– When you make matchmaking in fast games, the configuration of the preferred format will be more prioritized. This may cause the pairing to take longer and there is still no guarantee that you will find a match that has your exact favorite rules.
– Increase the stability of the synchronous connection within the fighting spirit.
– Balance settings of the game.
– More corrections in the game.
– Fighters with specific settings are listed below.
Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Luigi, Ice Skaters, Link Boy, Olimar, Toon Link, Villager, Greninja, Pac-Man, Duck Duck Hunt and Cinnamon
What do you think? If you notice something new, do not hesitate to share it in the comments.
Source: Super Smash Bros Ultimate.