The University of Chile fell with the smallest account in front of Melgar this Tuesday at UNSA's monumental stadium in Arequipa in the first phase of the second phase of Copa Libertadores 2019.
However, the story may be different because in 58 minutes of play – only four after the opening of the account – Matías Rodríguez he had tie on his feet.
Download APP! https://t.co/QxkxQilcaY pic.twitter.com/qlhaYjxaBF
– FOX Sports Chile (@FOXSports_Chile) February 6, 2019
The judge sanctioned punishment after a hand in the area, however the Argentine side sent his shot over horizontally.
While many fans supported him, on Twitter, the criticism was superfluous and several exploded against the player.
[URGENTE]Matías Rodríguez prison has just arrived on the mainland pic.twitter.com/kxED53eNQh
– Sebastián T. (@demediachilena) February 6, 2019
Matías Rodríguez sent the penalty to the crank to kick strongly and with the upset.
Do you know what is playing at height?
– Richard (@lI_Capitano) February 6, 2019
Matías Rodríguez, it's time for you to walk through the wide door …
– Ivansillo (@Ultraman_Ivan) February 6, 2019
Matías Rodríguez's ball is already in Tacna, they say
– Bruno Ticozzi (@BrunoTicozzi) February 6, 2019
Matias Rodríguez was going 5 years ago from U … 5 years.
– Chechin (@elmonochico) February 6, 2019
Puta Wei Matías Rodríguez a laugh Iguain, to the back of the criminal #VamosLaU with hell
– AlbertKeane (@ AlbertKeane16) February 6, 2019
Kudelka was brought 10 reinforcements. For what? To bring the ball to MELGAR and let Matias Rodriguez kick the penalty.
– Basttian Schulz (@bass_schulz) February 6, 2019
Never again Matías Rodríguez kicks penalties, thank you.
– Simón (@simondye_) February 6, 2019