- China and the United States are planning to talk with the ministerial talks in January next year to discuss these key issues.
- Ministry of Commerce: There are plans to conduct trade negotiations between China and the United States in January next year.
- The Ministry of Trade reacts to consultations between China and the United States and other issues.
- The Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China exposes US-China's second-hand trading call schedules
- US Treasury Secretary said China and the US will hold talks in January next year.
- See the full story of Google News