- China's foreign exchange reserves have risen for three consecutive months.
- Three consecutive rises! China's foreign exchange reserves in January were $ 307,792 billion. USD, an increase of 15.2 billion. Dollars from Wall Street.
- China's foreign exchange reserves rose for the third consecutive month in January. Wall Street Journal Chinese Network
- China's latest data in January: foreign exchange reserves are higher than expected to reach $ 3,088 billion. USD, the largest increase in the value of money for 6 months RFI – France International Radio
- Summary: China's foreign exchange reserves in January are now three consecutive increases. Trade negotiations between China and the United States are uncertain or affect capital flows. Reuters
- See the full story of Google News