- Musk blasted itself: the new president "can not control me", considering the acquisition of GM's Wall Street
- CBS Interview with Musk: I smoke marijuana and despise the SEC, but I'm a good CEO – Character cnBeta
- Tesla in China or welcome "to the dark moments": four times price adjustments to run the sales momentum
- Musk called Tesla's new president to choose personally: Monitoring me is not realistic – character cnBeta
- Musk hopes that the world will embrace electric cars, even if Tesla goes bankrupt.
- See the full story of Google News