- Real-time perspective: China's central bank announces a comprehensive RRR reduction taking into account the financing need before holiday and stable growth needs (updated version) Reuters
- China's central bank thoroughly lowered the standard! Wall Street
- The central bank decided to cut the deposit reserve ratio of financial institutions in January 2019 to replace some of the medium-term lending facilities.
- China's central bank announced a heavy policy of freeing a total amount of about 1.5 trillion yuan of funds
- Central Bank Interpretation: The replacement of MLF will reduce the net long-term capital of about 800 billion yuan.
- See the full story of Google News