- Table: December OPEC crude oil production fell by 460,000 barrels a day, the largest decrease since January 2017 – Reuters study Reuters
- In December, OPEC oil production fell for two years, and the largest Saudi Arabia took the lead in reducing oil prices by 5%.
- Survey: Profits and slower economic growth will reduce oil prices in 2019
- 2018 on the official day of the great earthquake! International crude oil once wiped out 3% of the increase and fell for the first time in three years.
- See the full story of Google News