- The pound is not blessed to enjoy a great meal! Although manufacturing PMI hit a six-month high, it is still stuck in a difficult situation.
- In December 2018, Caixin China's production fell PMI to 49.7, the lowest in 19 months.
- In December, Caixin China's manufacturing PMI fell to 49.7. For the first time in more than a year and a half it fell under the honor. Reuters
- China's December financial and manufacturing PMI fell below the credit line, hitting a 19-month low
- China's December Caixin Manufacturing PMI49.7 fell under the Honest Line for the first time since May 2017.
- See the full story of Google News