- US stock market: rebuilt by technology stocks to boost shock, but uncertainty about UK withdrawal suppressed winnings
- "October slaughter" shadow emerges: the first week of December is another week of US shares disaster Wall Street
- US stocks before the market: US stocks continued to decline, dow futures fell almost 100 points
- US stocks fell again! The Dow dropped 550 points and Nasdaq fell more than 3%.
- After the US stock market opened lower, Dow once fell more than 200 points in half an hour.
- See the full story of Google News