The Miia family Xiaomi has recently reached the five models by adding the Mi 8 Pro and Mi 8 Lite series. The first is the fingerprint scanner on screen, and the other is the youth version with SD660 – data from both mobiles has leaked for days.
The "little" Mi 8 bit is an affordable version of the company's flagship, equipped with a Snapdragon 660 SoC, a 6.26 inch fullHD + screen and a 19: 9 ratio with the Adreno 512 GPU. Available in three memory versions: 4GB + 64GB, 6GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB!
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite (Youth Edition) – Technical Specifications
- 6.26 inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + 19: 9 2.5D curved glass display, 1500: 1 contrast ratio
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPU) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB of storage, 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB of storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4mm pixel size, f / 1.9 aperture, 5MP secondary camera, Samsung S5K5E8, 1.12um pixel size
- 24MP front facing camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, 1.8um pixel size
- fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.4 × 75.8 × 7.5 mm; Weight: 169g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz) 2 × 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type C
- 3350mAh (typical) / 3250mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 6GB + 128GB we found it with the coupon: BGM8LEES to 217 € from Banggood – with Priority Direct Mail so you do not have a customs office.
M.Sc. of Electronics, Multimedia and Network Specializing in Robotics
He speaks English and Italian
He has been involved in music and sports
iefimerida.gr The use of a mobile phone by driver IX costs them expensive because Traffic …