According to a research conducted in Canada's research institute, your morning coffee with coffee can protect you from developing Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. Researchers suggest that there may be more to that morning's shot of goodness than an increase of energy and attention. Coffee consumption seems to have some correlation with a reduced risk of developing Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease. The researchers wanted to investigate which associations are involved and how they can affect age-related cognitive decline. The team chose to investigate three different types of coffee grills, dark rust and caffeine-free dark rust.
According to the researchers, the caffeinated and caffeine-free dark rust had the same characteristics in our first experimental tests. So the researchers observed early that its protective effect could not be due to caffeine. They then identified a group of compounds called phenylindans, which emerged as a result of the roasting process for coffee beans. Phenylindans are unique because they are the only compound studied in the study that prevents or rather inhibits both beta-amyloid and tau, two protein fragments common to Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, from clumping.
Here are some benefits of coffee that you must know:
- Coffee increases your physical performance. Have a cup of black coffee about an hour before exercise and your performance can be improved by 11-12 percent. Caffeine tends to increase the amount of adrenaline in your blood and helps further prepare for physical exertion.
- The caffeine contained in coffee can help fat cells break down body fat and use it as a fuel for exercise.
- Coffee consists of lots of antioxidants, which act as warriors fighting and protecting against free radicals in your body.
- It can also lower the chance of developing type 2 diabetes. Caffeine reduces your insulin sensitivity and degrades glucose tolerance, which reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Coffee helps to increase focus and mental attention. Moderate coffee pressure can only help you stay awake.