PlayStation 5 sooner or later will make its debut on the market, and one of the latest leaks spends a little more light on the likely presentation of the latest Sony console.
Ruthenic Cookie was the first to report the absence of Sony at next year's E3 in Los Angeles. Originally, you may think that the release of this year's PlayStation Experience is associated with preparing strong premiers at the US Fair, but it did not happen.
The latest Sony console will probably be announced in the middle of next year, and we will learn more about it at PS Experience 2019. According to the leak, Sony plans to start selling console in March 2020, although the date may change and the equipment so will eventually be shown only in November.
This time, the Japanese measure the performance of the console, for PlayStation 5 should not be a problem driving 4K at 60 frames per second. All thanks to the 8-core AMD Ryzen processor, but with the use, the price can jump up to $ 500.
The console itself is not because it will show up new virtual spectacles – PlayStation VR 2. At this time, computers for safety goggles must be built into the console. PS VR 2 is to get a webcam that tracks the player's and DualShock 5 player's position.
Games like Tsushima Ghost, The Last of Us Part 2 or Death Stranding, will also appear on the ninth generation console.
The most important information about PlayStation 5:
- PlayStation Experience will be back in 2019
- Most developer studios already have a PlayStation 5 dev kity
- Sony is preparing for console announcements and this is the main reason for absence on the E3 2019
- A short preview in the middle of next year, total at the end
- Delay of the Anthem premiere caused by the preparation of the game on kits PS5
- Death String and Ghost of Tsushima are created for the new Sony console
- The last of us Part II, Ghost of Tsushima and Death Stranding shall be the starting titles
- Sony does not want their main game to be created solely for next-generation console, so they will also appear on the current
- Red Dead Redemption 2 is expected to be shown on next generation 2020
- Console sales in March or November 2020
- PS VR 2 will get new PlayStation Move controllers and dedicated gloves, even if they are still being tested
- Ape Escape 4 will appear on PS5
- no reference to backward compatibility, but the latest PS4 games should be available on PS5
- Console name can be changed to PSV
Produced by BioWare Anthem to be delayed once more. Everything to plan the premiere of the game on the new Sony console.
PlayStation 4 just got 5, so it's probably right to announce the next Sony console. Keep in mind that most of the information does not need to coincide with reality and we will find out everything during the presentation of the equipment.