Although the following hours will be devoted to the big Black Friday 2018 event, a few hours ago a more special launch took place: Sharp Aquos R2 Compact, The first smartphone in the world with two bangs.
If you first thought it was a simple marketing mood, both bands have an explanation: the top contains 8 megapixel camera, while the bottom part integrates the fingerprint scanner. Surprisingly, the Sharp Aquos R2 Compact integrates a 5.2-inch screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and top hardware.
Complete specifications for the Sharp Aquos R2 Compact:
- 5.2 GHz 5.2 GHz Full HD + (2280×1080 pixels), 19: 9, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Glass Reflector, 120Hz refresh rate;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octaclear with 4x Kryo 385 Gold at 2.7GHz and 4x Kryo 385 Silver at 1.7GHz, Adreno 630, 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB of storage space and microSD card support up to 512GB;
- Android 9.0 Pie;
- 4G VoLTE, Combo compartment, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type C, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS and BDS; IP68, Dolby Atmos Speaker;
- 22.6 megapixel with f / 1.9, PDAF, OIS, LED flash, 2x optical zoom, 4K at 30fps + 8 megapixel front camera;
- 2500 mAh fast battery, 131 gr. weight and 9.3 mm thick.
Sharp Aquos R2 Compact will be available from January 2019 on green, black and white. We do not have price information yet.