Sport-Thai Co., Ltd., the official strategic partner in Barclay's Premier League club in Germany's Bundesliga league. STB Football Academy 2019 is open to young people from all over Thailand, younger than 9 years (born 2009) and younger than 10 years (born 2008). The best football players in the 2062 academic year with the STB Football Academy
The selection will take place on the first day of November 24, 2018 on the soccer field. Bangkok University Thonburi
Benefits to be
1. Get the full scholarship for Graduation Matayom 6, from the school with good education.
2. Accommodation (dormitory) and janitor The cost of food during our football.
3. Get professional coaching and training on and off the plan of a team of German coaches with experience of youth development and professional football experience at the Bundesliga. Certified by the Bayern Munich Football Club.
For those who want to join the program. There are 2 channels available.
1. How to apply online. To apply, visit: https://form.sportthaibavaria.com/academy/
Documents to be prepared on the day of selection: Copy of applicant ID card.
2. How to apply in the field. 7.30 – 9.00 on the front of the field.
– A copy of the applicant's ID card.
– Complete the application form
Our limited range is limited to only 500 people, so do not miss this great opportunity to sign up for a free online booking. From today – November 22, 2018
The selection model is divided into
1st qualifying round Saturday, November 24, 2018 Soccer Field Center for Football Development Bangkok University Thonburi
First round choice:
– The participants will compete in groups of 5 people including goalkeepers.
– The result does not affect the selection.
– Players in each team will be able to play 2-3 games every 8-10 minutes (depending on team leader).
– Good players will be selected to round 2 up to a maximum of 120 people.
Selection of goalkeepers:
– 2 goalkeeper coaches will test candidates separately from other players.
– Goalkeeper coach Be eligible to choose. Candidates enter the next round.
2. Schedule I Qualified
07.30 – 09.00
09.00 – 09.30 pm Opening ceremony
09.30 – 12.30. Teams play 5 to 5 in the morning (one player plays 3 games 7 minutes each).
12:30 to 13:30
13:30 to 16:30. Teams compete 5 of 5 in the afternoon.
16:30 – 17:00
In the selection The chosen player does not have to be a player in the winning team. The coaches select candidates based on the competence and skill of athletes participating in each test round. The coach and team decisions are final. And it will not accept any protests.
For the first round of nominations, Will be announced via the Faebook page: FC Bayern TH Wednesday 28 November.