It is believed that sleep for many hours gives the body vitality and activity, but so much sleep can expose the body to many of the problems and side effects so that the person is not going to sleep more than 8 hours a day, the risk of sleep for long hours in more than 8 hours following:
- Weight gain: Studies have confirmed that sleep for long hours associated with obesity and diabetes, as a result of lack of movement and thus increases body fat.
- Depression: Many sleepers expose the person to depression, due to poor food intake, lack of exercise and inactivity and inactivity.
- Heart disease: Long stroke increases the rate of death from heart disease and may occur at an early age by 35%.
- Headache: Lack of sleep is caused by sleep and also causes sleep, affecting neurotransmitters and serotonin levels in the brain.
- Memory: Too much sleep leads to a negative impact on the brain's function and ability to concentrate.
- For the body to sleep for up to 8 hours, you should eat healthy foods, exercise and not drink drinks containing caffeine and a certain amount of time to sleep.