The team over at Treyarch continues to make changes to its last i Black Ops franchise for Call of Duty, although the latest patch pays special attention to the Zombies mode.
"[As] We mentioned in our latest update … we enter "shrink the studio when they discussed what their plans are for zombies." Expect the cool details of stability fixes in our patch movements, including today's update. Even though a bug we have fixed is obscure or not easily defined, we become as granular as we can in the details. These community updates are for All Black Ops 4 players, and we play the game just with you. Now we do it. "
But they did not want to wait for changes, improvements are starting now. "We are talking about which, we have made a new round of stability improvements zombies with today's patch, including some crash fixes on all maps, as well as resolve specific errors and crashes in IX, Voyage of Despair, and Blood of the dead. See the corrections below for the full list of fixes. "
Below is the overview of the week's fixes, with even more on the way:
- Solved a problem that could cause the game to crash when the player is near Mystery Box.
- Solved a problem that could cause the game to crash when a player dies or leaves the game when using the Staff of Ra Special Weapon in Chaos Story.
- Solved a problem that could cause the game to crash when Zombies attack the player through barricades.
Voyage of Despair
- Solved a problem that could cause the game to crash when a player leaves the game while using the Svalinn Guard.
- Solved a problem that could cause the game to crash when a player leaves the game during Main Quest.
- Solved a problem there, if a player left a game while another player contributed to their challenge, the remaining player would crash when he attempted to complete the challenge.
Blood of the dead
- Solved two issues that could cause the game to crash when a player fails, bleeds or leaves the game during portal events in Main Quest.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. What do you think of the latest Black Ops 4 improvements? Something special that you are dying to see targeted in the next update? Join the call in the comments box below!