After the players left in the dark regarding the Fortnite v7.40 update, Epic Games has clearly confirmed via Twitter the official release date of the patch.
Nick Chester, Senior PR Manager at Epic Games, has confirmed that Fortnite patch v7.40 will be released on Wednesday, February 13, 2019.
An official start time has not yet been published, although it will probably land at 8:00 am Eastern Time based on patch v7.40 release time.
Nick Chester, Senior PR Manager at Epic Games, has confirmed it #Fortnite patch v7.40 will be released on Wednesday, February 13th.
Keep that @FortniteINTEL / https://t.co/Fj4pH2VmuN full full coverage! https://t.co/srcBo2D47x
– Fortnite News • FortniteINTEL.com (@FortniteINTEL) February 12, 2019
Patch Notes are expected to go live minutes before downtime begins. Keep that @FortniteINTEL / FortniteINTEL.com for full coverage.
Massive changes have been announced through Epic Games & # 39; blog posts on February 11, check out below …
Hey Fortnite community!
Wanted to sneak some of the changes coming in this week's update of v7.40.
- The plans will no longer be able to smash through structures
- Zipline interaction quickly added, and using a Zipline, harvest damage immunity will be provided
- Hand scan structural damage reduced from 150 to 100
- The Turbo Build delay dropped from 0.15 s to 0.05 s
- Rocket Launcher reload time rose from 2.52s to 3.24s
- Added the ability to crouch in Edit mode
Don't forget to also check out Share the love event – including overtime challenges – fall in v7.40!
What are you most excited about in Fortnite patch v7.40?