Players are now able to merge their accounts with Fortnite.
Account melting is now available in Fortnite after going to be late from last year to 2019.
This method allows players to merge their Xbox One, PS4 and Switch accounts into one, but with some limitations.
An account must have played on Xbox One or Switch and the other on PS4 before September 28, 2018 to be eligible for the merger.
Here it is mail in its entirety:
You choose two accounts, first a Primary account that you want to continue to use. Then you choose one Secondary account to merge and deactivate. Your secondary accounts Console Login (eg PSN, Xbox Live, Nintendo Online) will be directly linked to your primary account. Two weeks later, your Fortnite Cosmetic Items and V-Bucks are transferred to your primary account.
- An account must have played on Xbox One or Switch and the other on PS4 by September 28, 2018 to be eligible.
- Your account must not currently be banned or disabled.
- In-game elements and Vbucks will be held for two weeks before they are merged into your primary account.
- You must have access to all email addresses associated with accounts you wish to merge
- If you have duplicate third party login as Facebook on both your primary and secondary account, the secondary login will be removed. You can remove the link before merger.
- Battle Royale will allow you to merge all cosmetic products. Save the world will allow you to merge Llamas, Defenders, Heroes, Schematics, Survivors, XP, Evolution and Perk Materials.
- Other features like Unreal Marketplace Articles, Creative Islands, and Save The World Account Level and Progress do not want to merged from your secondary account
More on the way.