Welcoming Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and the delegation at the airport, on the Pacific Ocean in New York, were accompanied by Deputy Prime Minister Sabine Sahib, APEC Minister with responsibility for Kenya, Mayor Mo Pbai P in PA Jacob; On the Vietnamese side, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade was Tran Quoc Khanh. The welcoming ceremony took place in bold and traditional culture of New York penguins with singles and performing ethnic art from indigenous peoples.
* In the 26 APEC summit, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended the 17th of November at the welcoming ceremony of APEC leaders with formal and traditional ceremonies. PM Pua-neua P.O. Should arrange the welcoming ceremony.
* Following the ceremony, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc participated in APEC's leadership dialogue with the APEC Corporate Advisory Council (ABAC). At the dialogue, ABAC members representing the Asia Pacific business sector presented key recommendations to the APEC leaders to further promote regional economic integration, link, support the multilateral trading system, develop digital economy, create favorable business conditions, especially micro, small and medium-sized companies to join the global value chain, develop and build APEC Vision after 2020 …
APEC leaders applauded the important corporate group recommendations and contributions to the region's prosperity development and confirmed that they would consider their proposals in developing their collaborative orientation. APEC, as well as in each economy's development policy.
* On the same day, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Indonesia President, Australian Prime Minister and Head of Taipei China delegation organized a meeting with ABAC. The companies have raised specific concerns about free and open trade, digital economy and cyber security, sustainable growth, inclusive, fair distribution of trade liberalization benefits for all. . Many ABAC members congratulate Vietnam to ratify the comprehensive partnership and transpacificallians agreement (CPTPP), confirming that this is a great opportunity for foreign companies to invest and do business in Vietnam. Vietnam.
President Nguyen Xuan Phuc spoke to representatives of business in the region and stressed that the National Assembly's adoption of CPTPP at 100% of participants confirmed that Vietnam is determined to continue. A comprehensive reform, active, active international integration, pro liberal and open trade advocacy and openness, based on rules and high standards. CPTPP provides a lot of strategic and economic benefits for its members, including Vietnam. Prominent among them is to motivate Vietnam to intensify institutional reform, restructure the economy, improve investment and business environment, improve labor productivity, quality and competitiveness, expand the economic and development link space that allows businesses to engage more in value chains and global production chains. CPTPP also poses many challenges for Vietnam, especially in the case of hard domestic competition, which requires handling new issues. The prime minister stressed that Vietnam with the ratification of the CPTPP, against the signing and ratification of the Vietnam-EU Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), will join a network of 16 Free Trade Agreements with nearly 60 partners. ; Vietnam's economic integration has really moved to a new stage, giving major benefits to business in the region.
In exchange for companies for the preparation of Vietnam for digital economy, the Prime Minister confirmed that Vietnam actively prepares the digital economy infrastructure, especially the construction of technical infrastructure. strong digital convergence, building e-government, smart cities … Lawfully, the government has issued many important strategies to create a favorable environment for the development of the digital economy. The Prime Minister calls on the business community of the region and ABAC to actively contribute to policies, increase investment and share experiences so that Vietnam can develop its digital economy, serving the business interests. now.
That same day, Nguyen Xuan Phuc participated in the APEC leadership dialogue with Pacific Islanders. The dialogue was attended by 14 Pacific leaders, with the theme "Partnership for a Futuristic Number".
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc proposed further reinforcement and complementarity between the APEC and the Pacific Ocean Forum to promote sustainable, transparent and highly adaptable regional economic integration. . The PM expressed its gratitude for the Asia-Pacific economies, including several Pacific, to support Vietnam as the only candidate candidate as a non-permanent member of the Council. UN Security Council term 2020-2021 and looks forward to receiving support from Forum members in the near future.
* On this occasion, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc met Prime Minister Vaughan C. Saai.
Prime Minister Vuong Sa Saam confirmed the importance of friendship and cooperation with Vietnam; It is expected that the two sides will strengthen the exchange of delegations at all levels to promote bilateral relations. The message opens the General Committee's office in Ho Chi Minh City. Prime Minister Vajiralong confirmed that Vietnam supports Vietnam's candidacy for the UN Security Council's non-permanent seat for the period 2020-2021.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc welcomed the opening of the Consulate General's office in Ho Chi Minh City. Announced, Vietnam markets honorary consul in Vanuatu. The two meetings agreed to actively implement the Memorandum of Understanding on Technical Cooperation and Development. Facilitation of negotiations, signing of visa waiver for holders of diplomatic and official passports, aviation agreement, fisheries agreement, forestry, fishing …
The two MEPs stressed the importance of maintaining a peaceful, stable and regional environment based on international law, which guarantees security, security, freedom of navigation and freedom.
* During talks with American business women in APEC, including major companies like UPS, Cargill, Google, Johnson & Johnson …, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc emphasizes that Vietnam is one of the most important partners where trade and investment cooperation are the cornerstone and driving force of bilateral relations . With bilateral trade increased 38 times in the past 18 years and US exports to Vietnam in 2018 are expected to increase by 37%, the prime minister stressed the potential for trade cooperation between the two countries is still very big and calls on US companies to continue to expand their business in Vietnam. The Prime Minister confirmed that the government, ministries and branches in Vietnam always pay attention to corporate opinions, including US companies, to solve difficulties and problems in the investment process, doing business in Vietnam. Business leaders appreciated the determination of Vietnam's government in tectonic development, continued to intensify innovation and international integration. Confirms commitment to continue investing and following the development of Vietnam.
* Even 17-11, Deputy Prime Minister, Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh Speaks with Foreign Minister Pablo New York R.Photo.
The two parties agreed on measures to further promote relations in the near future, including the exchange of delegations, investment promotion and business in the strengths of the two countries, such as fisheries cooperation, agriculture Foreign Minister R.Pack said that Papua New Guinea wants to import rice directly from Vietnam, expects Vietnam to support doctoral training and deliver cooperation. Provide medical service to New Papua New Guinea. Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh praised the ministries, sectors and companies of the two countries to promote the aforementioned areas of cooperation and asked Pueblo New York to coordinate the handling of the case. Fishermen – Vietnamese vessels in the spirit of friendship and humanitarianism. Foreign Minister R.Phacker thanked Vietnam for its support to host the APEC 2018 New Papua New Guinea and confirmed its support for Vietnam as a non-permanent member of the Security Council. United Nations for the period 2020-2021.